Fool in the Rain

Well, after almost 1 year whiteout writing on this Blog, here I am! And, as you could note, in English. Perhaps you might be asking yourself: 'Why's that?'. There are many reasons, indead, but let's take a look at the key-points:

First of all, for training my English, off course. As I'm a 'TLPP' (Totally Low Profile Person) and a 'No Man', that is, no readers, no followers, no famous, no rich, etc, if I write something(s) wrong, IT DOESN'T MATTER!! No one will be reading anyway! But you can change that and help yourself and me as well. How? That's the next point.

If you, my dear reader (if there is one at least), speak English, you can kindly send me an email with your comments about some mistakes I might have on my posts now on. It'd be very helpful, believe me.

If, in the other hand, you're just like me and are learning English, please be my guest and enjoy the club.

*Se você não fala inglês, peça ajuda ao pai dos burros (o Google), e veja que resultado formidável você terá misturando meu belíssimo ingrê com a belíssima tradução do Google!!!

I'll let you know about every single new post As I'll be posting it on my social networks (twitter, Facebook, orkut, MSN, Skype...).

The main idea is sharing my experiences since I came to Europe. Once there is any important news from here I'll be writing about it as well. So that you
can think 1000 times before coming... Hehehe

Se yeah. Have a nice reading and enjoy me on this new journey!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário